WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT?
We are different because we:
- Immediately put you outside your comfort zone in an unfamiliar environment so you can practise leadership skills in an uncertain state, and your default leadership style can emerge
- Do things a little differently with horses, practising horsemanship exercises in a fun and engaging manner
- Give on the spot feedback so you can learn, refine and implement as you go
- Focus on state management (your internal thinking), so you can then embed congruent behaviours (your external actions)
- Develop your presence – how you turn up to your team, not what you do to your team
- Take you outside your work environment to a little piece of sanctuary, and welcome you with country style hospitality